TYRINGHAM INITIATIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tyringham Initiative will use your on-line booking information for the event application process and add your email address to our general email list, unless you ticked the opt out box on your booking form. This information will not be disclosed to any other person, or organisations, except directly in connection with the above purposes. If you have a query about our use of your data, please contact us directly.
1. The event fee includes all tuition, accommodation and meals.
a) To book your place a 25% deposit, or full payment, is required. We cannot guarantee your place on a course until we receive your deposit/payment.
b) If you book within 4 weeks of the even start date, the full fee is payable at the time of booking.
c) An event will be confirmed to run 4 weeks before the start date.
d) Once an event is confirmed the deposit becomes non-refundable.
e) If, having paid the full fee, you wish to cancel more than two weeks before the start of the event, the fee minus the deposit will be refunded. Later cancellations will attract no refund.
f) Any travel, or other arrangements, made for your participation on the event are entirely made at your own risk.
2. You are responsible for transfer fees and bank administration fees. Please check the amount of these fees with your bank at the point of transfer and add any transfer fees that might be incurred with your payment.
3. Tyringham Initiative advises you not to make any irreversible arrangements, travel or otherwise, until you receive confirmation that the course will run.
4. Event cancellations are rare, but if Tyringham Initiative has to cancel an event, all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses you might incur.
You are advised to insure yourself against any losses due to either you having to cancel your place, or the event being cancelled.
5. Tyringham Initiative reserves the right to make changes to the advertised teachers and programme as necessary.
6. Unless we have been notified explicitly of any dietary, or other requirements at the time of booking and have agreed to them, we cannot guarantee that they will be met.
7. Tyringham Initiative reserves the right to reject an application without explanation.
8. Tyringham Initiative reserves the right to require a participant to leave the premises during an event if her, or his, continuing attendance is not in the best interests of the other participants or the college.
9. UK Immigration Law – On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK’s Immigration Law came into effect. The changes affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK. For further information about Immigration rules please visit UK Visas and Immigration at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration (link is external) and https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/student-visas (link is external)
10. You consent to the use by Tyringham Initiative of any photographic, audio recording and video material from the event that might include yourself If you have any query about the use of the photographs and recorded materials, please contact us.